Sunday, January 4, 2009

Two Weeks...

Some photos taken over winter break of Madison and my nephew, Owen...








It has been two weeks of pure bliss.... pretty much any day I do not have to work is a great day. We took a trip to Jacksonville, Florida to visit my sister and her family and then we spend a few days visiting my parents up in Northern Virginia. We did lots of shopping, went ice skating, had several lunches with friends, I baked like a crazy lady, and got caught up on season 1 of Gossip Girl.







I am excited to see my teacher friends and my students tomorrow...but god I love staying at home. Maybe I will stumble across Mr. Right sometime in 2009...and maybe Mr. Right will also be Mr. Makesalottacash and I can be a stay at home mom....a girl can dream.













No comments:

Post a Comment