Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wants and Needs...


After spending much of my two week long winter break traveling...I have a ton of things I NEED to do tonight...



  • grade a stack of essays

  • do two loads of laundry

  • unpack

  • work on next week's lessons for school

  • send out some thank you notes

  • make a much needed trip to the grocery store (after our fridge/freezer crapped out before out Florida trip...I've yet to fully replenish)

Madison is at a play date now and all I really want to do is...



  • Curl up on the couch with a glass or two of champagne, a piece of the awesome coconut key lime cake I made the other day (I have one more day before I start kicking ass again with WW), and my new Gossip Girl Season 1 Disc (4 or 5...cannot remember) that came in the mail today and just relax.

I wonder...which one I will do...


No comments:

Post a Comment